My Abortion Story -Guide Through PrivacyPillRX


Medical Abortion at 19, This is How it Felt and What I Have to Suggest.

I have always wondered what pregnancy termination is like for women. It must be an ordeal to deal with so many effects. The thought always was a general concern since I am a female as well. But never did I think that someday, I will have to take up this route for myself. Once in college, I got intimate with my man several times but it was just one of those days when we forgot to use birth control. And the unplanned pregnancy came unannounced to disrupt our lives. I was only 19 and had other plans for the future, so did he, and thus, we decided to get a medical abortion done.

I found out about PrivacyPillrx soon in the initial few days of research on Twitter, reading about reproductive health service providers delivering abortion pills by mail in the United States. To my surprise, they had the fastest overnight shipping. I got the medicine in just 2 days duration and was 5 weeks pregnant when I initiated the procedure at home. While I had the effects such as heavy bleeding, cramps, and abdomen pain to deal with, what I feel is worth mentioning is the care and support from the pill provider.

I had not imagined such a receptive staff that not just emotionally boosted me but guided me on how to take the pills indoors, the precautions to follow, and tests to do to know if the pregnancy is intrauterine, the dosage, and side effects of the pills, and other information, making the process much convenient and easy to handle. I got the pregnancy result two weeks later and was happy to know the abortion went well and succeeded.

I will always remain thankful to PrivacyPillrx and definitely the provision of medical abortion, which is helping several women like me around the world in accessing the pills at the doorstep. It is a sheer way of ensuring comfort, discreetness, and a free voice of acquiring the necessary aid for pregnancy in desperate moments. I feel obliged in mentioning that you can rest your concerns, as PrivacyPillrx is a secured website and a platform that deals only with genuine abortion pills.

If not, then I would have been still pregnant and running helter-skelter for a solution. But thanks to them, I received adequate treatment on time.


Comments